what pisses me off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what pisses me off

This is a forum where you can rant out your anger on what really pisses you off so join up and have your say

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People in general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

People in general Empty
PostSubject: People in general   People in general Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:59 am

People in general , what gets your back up about people so rant about them here Mad
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
carina80

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-31

People in general Empty
PostSubject: Authority figures   People in general Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:48 am

People who think they are better than u just cause they are an authority figure. They think they have the right to tell u what they think well they DON'T, who says they have the right to tell u that your over weight especially when they have no room to talk. Sad
Back to top Go down
*CRAZYfull*

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-04

People in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: People in general   People in general Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:17 pm

people who assume certain things Mad
then think that they have a chance.........WHICH THEY DONT!!!!!!!!!!
And to be honest they never will Twisted Evil and they think they no more than you and are smarter than you!!!! STUPID SNOBBY PEOPLE
usually their up their own arse but in some cases they aint there up other peoples!!

Them kinda people SUCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People in general Empty
PostSubject: Re: People in general   People in general Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People in general
Page 1 of 1