what pisses me off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what pisses me off

This is a forum where you can rant out your anger on what really pisses you off so join up and have your say

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annoyin lil emos an wannabes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fallenangel-yaz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Annoyin lil emos an wannabes Empty
PostSubject: Annoyin lil emos an wannabes   Annoyin lil emos an wannabes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:18 am

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont they jus piss u off have ur say bout 'em Twisted Evil lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fallenangel-yaz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Annoyin lil emos an wannabes   Annoyin lil emos an wannabes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:30 am

lil emos an wannabes
all like look at me i'm so clever i want to kill myself
stop wingin bout killin urself an actually do its better for everyone lol!
o dear wot are they like wiv their lil converses an skinny jeans, stripey tops and scarecrow hair an how they think thery're so much better then you
they take the piss outa you and a phew weeks later they r devoted fans 2 ur fav bands an they wear the exacts same clothes but a crappy make!!
wot makes me more annoyed then anythin is that its a fashion
i mean like i'd respect them if that woz just who they were coz thats how they r but dont follow bloody mainstream fashion
an wots wiv the whole i'm gonna make out wiv the same sex so the other sex will find me attractive stupid lil twats rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jeezy creezy
lol!
seriously why???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Emo's   Annoyin lil emos an wannabes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:30 pm

I think Emo's have been eating to much allbran they are so freaky and they walk like they have piles the size of flower pots up there arse , these are very strange people more annoying than Jimmy saville
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoyin lil emos an wannabes   Annoyin lil emos an wannabes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoyin lil emos an wannabes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
what pisses me off :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: